Napa / Sonoma, California
Napa and wine, wine and Napa - you can’t have one without the other. There are around 470 physical wineries in the region, which produce more than 1,000 different brands of wine each year.
Considering Napa / Sonoma for an upcoming Program?
Start a new request and browse our catalog of local offerings.
It couldn’t get more perfect than a laid-back energy surrounded by incredible mountains, sipping on wine and enjoying the sunshine. Napa & Sonoma ticks all these boxes. Featuring more than 500 wineries between them, these valley’s sure know how to celebrate, and how to show your group a good time.
Approximate flight times into Oakland Airport from major US airports are:
- Atlanta, GA: 4hrs, 20 mins.
- JFK, New York City: 6hrs, 30 mins.
- Los Angeles, CA : 1hr, 30 mins.
- Chicago, IL: 4hrs, 10 mins
Approximate travel times to downtown Napa from:
- Oakland Airport: 1hr.
- San Francisco Airport: 1hr, 10 mins.
- Sacramento Airport: 1hr, 10 mins.